Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) - C.J. Roberts When I read CITD I thought it was the best book I ever read but when I started SITD I was sure I was wrong. OMG, I can't believe the second book is even better and I can't imagine a better ending... I don't want to spoil anything, I just can say pls READ THIS and enjoy the best story of your lifes...

I finished it this morning and I couldn't stop thinking about Livvie & Caleb, I had to go for a walk and I couldn't stop crying, I still don't know why but I am pretty sure they are going to be in my mind for a very long time.

CJ Roberts is AMAZING, she has a gift. The story is great but it's even better because of the way she tells us the story...

I wish I could say more things about this but I can barely see the screen because of my tears and as Livvie would say:

"Tears ran down my face unabashed, but I didn't move to wipe them away. I had earned those tears, and I would wear them as a symbol of everything I have been through. They represented all the pain I had suffered, the love I felt, and the ocean of loss sweeping through my soul. I had finally learned to obey and never looked back"

One of the best lines:

“Softly, he inhales and exhales as we kiss. He never stops kissing me; he simply continues to steal my breath, returning it to me only when he’s infused it with his essence. Pure lust lives inside him. Every breath I take should come from his lungs.”

ENJOY! X