The Reluctant Dom - Tymber Dalton,  Lesli Richardson

I LOVED THIS BOOK. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! I feel like I can't make any justice on my review because words can not express what I felt reading this piece of perfection.

My buddy Candace told me to read it and I was as reluctant as Seth when Kade asked him to join them. Well, let's start...

Kaden & Leah have been married for a long time and Seth is Kade's best friend. The thing is Kade is dying, he's got cancer and he knows he is going to die so he convinces Seth to take care of Leah once he is dead. Leah has issues, she needs to "feel the bite" and Seth is so not into BDSM so he is not 100% sure that he is going to be able to live up to their expectations.

"Some people, for various reasons, need pain. They use it. It's how they function, how they deal with their emotions. Some use it to help relieve intense emotional pain in an external way. Some use it to feel like they're connected to life again. Some just flat-out get off on it"

Yes, this is not your easy romantic book, this is MUCH MORE than that but hey, it's also funny. Seth keeps remembering Kade that he is not doing him during all the book. I really LOVED their friendship.

"Thank you, Master Fucking Yoda"

"You're a lucky son of a bitch"
"How the fuck do you figure that?"
"In the end, when all's said and done, you get the girl".

They all are really funny together, specially while Seth is learning how to be a Master...

"Can't I just shoot you in the ass with paintball pallets? Those fuckers hurt. I'm an expert marksman with firearms. I could turn your ass red, green, blue, whatever the fuck color you want"

"Loan out a ladder kind of friend, or loan out a riding crop kind of friend?"

Leah is a very special heroine and the more you meet her the more you love and understand her. I really don't want to spoil anything for anyone but I want to let you know this is a LOVE story and I loved it...

"How long have you been in love with me?"
"Always"

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

After the inevitable happens the book gets even better. I really hope there were more people like Kaden, he was such an amazing hero, one of my favorites!

I could not control the tears while reading all the cards Kaden left for them, the dvds, everything...

Never lie, always be honest. Find a path that works for the two of you.

"How much of our lives, any of us humans, do we live spent in fear of some sort?"

Having survived something like that, it shows a person they can take more than they thought. It tempers the soul, and if it doesn't destroy you, it can make you stronger

The only one good thing about cancer is you have time to say goodbye and this was Kaden's goodbye. I know how Seth & Leah felt after he was gone, no one would replace him and he will always be with them no matter what...

I really recommend this PERFECT BOOK to all my buddies, go read it, you won't regret it.