Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) - Madeleine Urban,  Abigail Roux

Ty & Zane! *SIGH*

"Are you feeling this too?"
"No"
"Me, either"

Ok, let me do this short and nice because there are too many GREAT reviews about this book.

Let me say (and pls don't kill me) that I didn't love this book. I liked it, A LOT, but didn't love it. I looooooved their love story but the case they were working on was kinda boring for me and I knew, I freaking knew who the bad guy was!

Cut & Run tells us the story of Ty & Zane *SIGH*. They have to work together on a new case and they basically don't like each other, period.

Respectfully, sir, I understand you need someone riding hers on this... agent. But what am I supposed to learn from him?"

"You can learn to kiss my ass. Just like you do everyone else's"

You see? They tease each other ALL the time and I LOVED that part of the book.

They are fighting all the time and boy, it was soooooo funny! Ty is the biggest smart ass ever but I still love Zane the most :)

"I've never made fun of you. Making fun of you would imply that something about you is fun"

And sometimes their teasing was more than fun, it was hawt!

”He suggested putting you out of your misery”
“Your gun ain’t big enough, son”
“At the risk of sounding clichéd, I’ve never had that complain before”
“I’ll believe that when I see it”

Oh, Ty, you’ll see it and you’ll LOVE it as much as I did!

”Usually I don’t bother people I want to see naked”

As days go by their relationship starts to change and even if they still keep the teasing, they also like each other, and their chemistry is SOOOOO GOOD!

And then, the inevitable happened and their first was OH MY GOD!

”Should I go back to my room tonight or will we be able to work together and fuck each other senseless at the same time?”

I can’t keep talking about their story (or the case) because I don’t want to spoil you guys but I really recommend this book to all my M/M buddies.