Let's Hear it for the Boy - T.A. Webb

ONE MILLION HEARTBREAKING STARS! *** BR ON 07.04.2013

I swear I don't even know how to start this review. I finished a couple hours ago but I cannot stop thinking about the story. I just don't understand how the author does it. I got attached to these characters in 30 pages and sometimes I read 500 pages book and cannot connect with the characters.

Auntie Social (Matthew) is the biggest drag queen in Atlanta and Paul Stewart has to interview him but Matthew is not what he is expecting.

"Not your mamma's drag queen, am I?"

Paul wants to know Matthew's real story and he gets it. And OMG! What a beautiful yet hard journey. We go 30 years back, when Auntie Social was just Matthew, a 18 years old guy who was in love with his best friend Patrick.

I cannot really say anything else about this book but I really need you ALL to read it because I know you are going to love it, because it's a touching book, because this should matter to ALL of us, because we cannot look the other way... I know this might not has sense but it will when you read the book.

No Romeo, but he was my love and one man show

It never ceased to amaze me how much misery, pain, and grief could be contained in three short little letters

***READ THIS BOOK***