Nuttin' for Christmas - Will Parkinson
FIVE SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL STARS

I am soooooo happy I gave this one a try. Sometimes you are lucky enough to cross paths with a great story and that's what happened to me yesterday.

I am very surprised that this book worked for me because I don't usually like fantasy and I hate Christmas but this is one of those books that will leave you smiling for a while, believing that everything is possible.

This is the story of Eli & Tommy. Eli is trying to save Tommy but Tommy is a very angry young man who isn't happy as his life hasn't been easy despite of his family is very rich. Money can't buy happiness, right?

What will Tommy do when he realizes that life can be beautiful? Yeah, you need to read this book to find out.

If you want to smile like a fool, if you want to believe that HEAs are possible and life is as good as it gets then read this story.

Come on! It's a freebie and it won't take you more than 30 minutes, you'll love it:

I can't wait to read more from this author, his book Pitch will be released in August :)

P.S. Nicky, you ROCK! That is all