Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.6) - Samantha Young
***4 LOVELY STARS***

I absolutely adored this book. I had a stupid smile on my face all the time because this was soooo sweet, yet hot, yet adorable... LOVED IT!

If you have read [b:On Dublin Street|15760001|On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)|Samantha Young|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1358249908s/15760001.jpg|21459719], you know Ellie is Braden's little sister and Adam is Braden's best friend. Ellie has a crush on Adam since she's 14 years old and she's been writing about this in her diaries. I must say I loved the way the author told us their story.

Adam & Ellie are living together (you already know that from ODS) and Adam finds Ellie with her diaries so he starts reading them with her and we go back a few years to know their story.

It was a special book for me because as Ellie, I also write a diary since I am 13 years old but I would literally DIE if my boyfriend reads them, specially the one when we started together. What a drama queen I was! LOL

Long story short, Adam finds out that Ellie has been in love with him since forever and he wants to know everything that he has missed.

Truth to be told, he's been an arsehole for a good part of Ellie's life but to be honest, he didn't know she was so in love with him.

I'd learned there were some things in life you could never take back

But once Ellie is grown up, Adam puts his eyes on her and even if he tries his best to avoids his feelings, there's nothing he can do because love conquers all.

If you loved, ODS, go read this freebie. It was GREAT! Samantha Young did a great job again creating a beautiful and steamy story.

Thanks for your rec PIP