500 Miles (An MLR Mixed Tape) - Parker Williams

Five hundred miles is nothing...

Awwwww, this book! My sweet God, this book was great!

500 Miles tells us the story of Mark & Jase. This is the blurb so you can have an idea because I don't really want to spoil anything for you guys:

Since he was fourteen, Mark knew he loved Jase, his brother Eric's best friend. As Jase and Eric leave for the Army, Jase leaves Mark something to hold onto, but when the two men are shipped to Kuwait, things change when Jase tells Mark he's met someone.

Confused and hurt, Mark is left to wonder what happened. Eric returns, but with devastating news - and needing Mark's help. Can Mark help the man who broke his heart? Or will he let Jase push him away - for the second time?

Even though my amiga Bev says she doesn't love 500 Miles by The Proclaimers, I absolutely LOVE that song and it was great listening to this while reading this short story.

So, do you want to know if Mark is able to open his heart to Jase again? Trust me, you do want to know because it will be so worth it. You are going to love this story. Mark is so lovable and so is Jase but I felt a special connection with Mark. I totally understood all his reactions, I wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be fine. And then Jase... OMG Jase, I love you! That is all...

I sure will be reading more from this author. I loved the characters, the writing style and I am happy because this book put a huge smile on my face.