The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionare, #3) - Jennifer Probst
Just quick thoughts, ok?

This was 2.5 stars for me (I rounded up because I hate giving 2 stars, I feel bad). Why only 2.5 stars? Oh well, kinda predictable and boring. Maybe sweet stories are not my cuppa anymore. And yes, it had hot sex but for some reason that's not enough for me. I need to FEEL and let's say this book didn't make it for me but, and this is a big but, most of my buddies loved it so give it a try as you might like it more than me.

A one-night stand just wasn't worth it. Not even with a woman who soothed his shoul and made him crave to be a better man.

Okay... for starters, (and this is not a spoiler), the blurb tells you almost the 60-65% of the story. NO JOKE!. Why would you do that?

Anyway, if you read the blurb you will know what this story is about. Nothing special. Carina is in love with Max (Carina's brother best friend) but she "knows" he's off limits until they have to work together and they can't avoid the attraction between them because they are super ultra mega hot, just like most of the heroes and heroines... Sorry but I don't do well with cliches anymore :(

All in all, predictable and sweet and yeah, there are some hot scenes.

Finito!