Remember When 2: The Sequel (Remember Trilogy, #2) - T. Torrest

You know how sometimes, your high school crush grows up to become a insanely famous movie star?
Okay, probably not.
But I do.

Okay, this book picks up 10 years later after the end of [b:Remember When|18043759|Remember When (Remember Trilogy, #1)|T. Torrest|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1371825413s/18043759.jpg|23743777].

Layla is working for a magazine called Now! and Trip is becoming a famous actor. They haven’t seen each other in ten long years and of course they now have their own lives. But you know fate sometimes is a bitch, right?

Trip is filming very close to Lay and she has the opportunity to meet him for an interview. No biggie! Oh well…

”Hey Chester. How’s it hanging?”
“Laya. Effing. Warren”

And guess what? Layla thought she had a great life BUT it looks like she’s missing someone…

”I just think you’re looking for happiness in the wrong place”

The thing is they’re not free, they both are engaged so they’re trying to behave. Should I say Lay is trying to behave? I can’t recall Trip hiding his feelings.

Trip has all he wants but he’s also missing something in his life. He’s tired of girls wanting him just because he’s a famous character, he misses having Layla around because she’s the only one who truly loved him and he’s a man on a mission now. His mission is getting back the life he left behind in book #1

”When you want something you can’t have, it can get… frustrating”

I can’t tell you anything else without spoiling this beautiful and sweet story but if you love YA/NA I’m pretty sure you want to give this series a try.

I had this song on my mind all the time while I was finishing this book:

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
When sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

By the way, this is a message to the author, with all my love:
YOU BETTER RELEASE BOOK 3 PRONTO BEFORE I LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I. NEED. THAT. BOOK!!! NOW! ;)